Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) is a safe, simple and painless test that provides detailed pictures of the body without radiation. MRI is used to diagnose tumors, injuries and diseases of muscles and bones of the body.
State-of-the-Art technology of our true OPEN MRI offers an unprecedented combination of superior clinical images and high patient acceptance.
- Can accommodate patient weight up to 500 lbs.
- ONLY Open MRI in the region
- Highest Resolution Images
- Reduces Claustrophobia
- Superior Degree of Diagnostic Potential
- Fat Suppression
- MRI appointments scheduled Monday through Friday
- Shorter exam times
- Results in 24 – 48 hours
Certain metal objects in your body are contraindications for having an MRI test. Please notify us if you have any of the following:
- Brain aneurysm clips
- Ear implants
- A pacemaker
- Metal fragments in your eye
- Implanted electronic devices
Preparation for an MRI:
- Eat normally
- Take any medications prescribed by your doctor unless otherwise directed.
- Wear loose clothing without zippers or metallic parts (elastic waistbands are suggested).
- Bring your driver’s license, insurance cards, and any previous MRI, CT, or X-Ray films or CD’s.